Wednesday, September 11, 2019
3:00 PM— 7:00 PMUTC
Structured data is the ultimate frontier of advanced “on page” SEO Modeling: search engines rely on it to understand what a page is about.
There is a lot of talk about Structured Data in the shape and form of Rich Snippets, but far less information is available about the underlying principles.
This advanced workshop offers a detailed and complete overview of the topic.
PARTICIPANTS WILL GET ANSWERS TO THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS:
- What is Structured Data?
- How do we define Structured Data?
- Why is it so important for your website?
- Which are the benefits of structured data?
- Do org and Structured Data help SEO?
- How does structured data work?
- What are Schemas?
- How is Structured Data implemented?
- How can I add structured data to mywebsite?
- What is JSON-LD and how does it work with Structured Data?
Thanks to the considerable amount of experience in 23 years of professional activity, Sante will address these complex topics in a simple and straight forward language which is easily understandable to a digital marketing audience in need of actionable, straight forward methods to analyse a website and decide how to add structured data to a website.
This is a practical workshop that will help you leapfrog your website into the age of Augmented Intelligence.
- Introduction to Linked Data & The Semantic Web
- Tools and language in Semantic Modelling
- The “AAA” axiom: reducing uncertainty by disambiguating
- Vocabularies and Ontologies: what they are and how they are used
- Conceptual modelling of a website
- Entity mapping
- How to create a knowledge graph for your website
- Real life examples, interactive work sessions on websites for Travel and recreation, Services, Business and Industrial segments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This workshop provides participants with the most innovative and advanced applied knowledge in the field of structured data and semantic search. The format and content are ideal for professionals who are seeking actionable knowledge and a pragmatic approach to structured data.
THIS WORKSHOP BEST SUITED FOR:
- SEO Consultants
- Webmasters and web designers
- Digital Marketers
- Content Creation Professionals
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Digital Strategists who work on the design and development of websites
Knowledge in software or programming expertise are not required.
SEO Workshop leader Sante J. Achille is a seasoned bi-lingual web marketing consultant with staff offering services in organic placement and and search advertising. He works in Italy out of L’Aquila, a small medieval town close to Rome.
He has an engineering degree, has worked for major aerospace organizations including the European Space Agency (Noordwijk – Netherlands), and has been working on the web since the very beginning in 1994. With over more than 24 years of hands-on experience in the digital marketing arena, Sante has reviewed and optimized hundreds of websites and successfully cooperated with small local companies and large multi-national corporations in the definition of their digital strategies, offering a wide spectrum of expertise essential to the success of a project.
- Sante regularly attends and speaks at search marketing conferences in Europe and teaches SEO and web technology related courses and workshops. Sante is the Majestic Brand Ambassador to Italy, and Conference Chair at SMXL Milan.